- Online orders must be paid for by completing the payment link unless you have established an account with us.
- Online orders on account will be processed and invoices sent in the preferred method.
- You can apply for 30 days accounts by requesting a Credit Application Form. (Hospitals Exempt)
- Goods remain the property of Steri-7 Pty Ltd until full payment is received.
- Any costs incurred in the recovery of any default payments will be borne by the customer – Court in NSW has sole jurisdiction.
- Failure to pay on time can result in a “stop ship” on your account until any outstanding amount has been received in full.
Quoted prices are based on supply and delivery of goods on transport into the nominated address of the Buyer.
Quotations are valid for 30 days from the quotation date, after which the Seller may confirm or vary the Quotation.
Payments can be made in the following ways;
- Online Store – Credit Cards accepted
We accept all major credit cards through the Online Store.
- Retail pricing is listed on the Online Store.
- You must login to view prices. Please login or register for an account.
- Prices are negotiable on bulk orders – we do offer discounts on bulk and automated orders.
- Prices will be given in Australian dollars including GST.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing on purchase orders submitted into us.
Steri-7 Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring your privacy and will not sell, trade, rent or otherwise disclose any personally identifiable information obtained from you to a third party.
Steri-7 Pty Ltd has many obligations in relation to the protection of your privacy. In Australia the obligations are stated in various Federal Government Acts of Parliament including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended. For further information on privacy see the Australian Privacy Act